1. For visa reason, Candidate from Latin America, Philippines and Malaysia are considered only.
2. Excellent presentation skills with middle level or CXO level customer.
3. Excellent talk skills, in order to catch up the real requirement and pain points from the customer, and he knows how to guide the customer.
4. Over 10 years rich experience in Expert in FTTx or OSP industry. Solution Architecture for FTTx or OSP.
5. Rich experience and depth knowledge in the access and transmission network solution, rich expert in various roles in FTTX or OSP marketing and sales, commercial and technical operations, process and project management, design and engineering , maintenance. Particularly in E2E FTTx operationalization： Lead-to-Opportunity, Opportunity-to-Order, TCO analyze , Plan-to-Build, Build-to-Operate, and Trouble-to-Resolution.
6. Experience of setting up FTTx or OSP teams, experience of manage the FTTX or OSP solution / delivery teams.
7. Proficiency in design principle and design tools such as Geographic-Information-System, ArcGIS, Network Engineer, AutoCAD, Google Earth.
8. Extensive knowledge in DSL, Gpon, SDH, METRO, DWDM.
9. Rich knowledge of Fiber optical Cable product family, ODF/Splitter/ Fiber Distribution Box/Fiber Access Terminal Box/Fiber connect Box/Fiber Terminal Box/Adapter/Pigtail and Patch Cord / Dome or Half type Closure
10. Planning, Design and Implementation focusing on Micro/Mini Trench, Micro-ducts, Aerial, ADSS, OPGW, and optical fiber cable related civil works.
11. Rich experience in the FTTx or OSP maintenance, and trouble shooting.
12. Rich knowledge of the Fusion / Splice / Test work for optic fiber. Knowledge in fusiton and test equipment (Power Meter, OTDR, Fusion Machine, Fault Locator).
13. Proficiency in Microsoft Office user (MSWord, MS Excel, PowerPoint, MS Outlook, Visio, etc.).