Company: ISG Search
Location: Mississauga, ON
Industries: Staffing/ Employment Agencies
Job Type: Full-Time Employee
Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Job Reference Code:JW-ISG-4353
- 2 years working experience in the Wireless Telecommunication industry/
- Working knowledge of BlackBerry Enterprise server 12, BES 10, BES 5.0, BES4.1.7 and BES MDS servers; with windows 2008/2010 Exchange Server and Microsoft Outlook.
- Working experience with BlackBerry Device, Samsung, Iphone along with regular cell phone on GSM, HSPA and LTE network.
- Should be able to provide technical support for wireless communication.
- Managed general telecom maintenance and support including but not limited to: client support and performance tuning, new phone deployment, system maintenance & troubleshooting, problem resolution. Diagnose technical problems and quickly implement solutions. Perform product testing when necessary.
- Able to manage and interface with Telecom vendors as needed like Bell, Telus and Rogers.
- Working knowledge of Telematics and GPS system.
- Responsible to manage vendor related telematics solutions.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office with excellent written and verbal communication
- College or University degree of training/ certification in IT
Our client was found in 1914 and is the country’s largest provider of outsourced fleet solutions, providing dedicated equipment and drivers to both small and large firms. Furthermore, they also provide a complete range of supply chain, logistics, and home delivery services under its subsidiary companies.
Find someone that supports cell phones, ideally with some MS Exchange knowledge as the drivers have their own email system. Will also be working with something called Telematics, which is the GPS tracking system that notes everywhere the vehicles go.
Interested applicants should send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
isgSearch is a member of the ISG Group of Companies, operating in Canada since 1990. Throughout the 1990’s, ISG (Informatics Search Group) was built into one of Canada’s leading search firms, and sold in 1998 to a leader in North American Recruitment & Solution Services. In 2007, the same ownership that drove ISG to success, created isgSearch with a boutique-style approach, catering to the very specific needs of hiring clients and talented professionals in the IT space.