The 16th edition of FTTH Council Europe Conference will begin soon in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. The event organized by the FTTH Council Europe is one of the most active chapters of FTTH Councils The event attracts more than 3,000 visitors from around 96 countries.
Event date: From 12 March to 14 March
March 12: Workshops
March 13 and 14: Seminars, Discussions, Networking, Exhibition, Award ceremony etc.
1078 GZ Amsterdam
FTTH Council Europe Conference 2019 is the largest council conferences with 155 speakers, 120 exhibitors, and 11 workshops. The workshops give an opportunity to learn from experts in the FTTH industry, while the keynote speakers provide valuable inputs to the strategic policy information.
11 workshops and 14 conference sessions will cover a wide range of FTTH-related topics and unveil some exclusive data, such as the state of the market in Europe & worldwide.
The following workshops will give you a good grasp over FTTH and the current European trends;
1. Fixed Mobile Network Convergence – The key role of Fibre – Organised by the Deployment & Operations Committee of the FTTH Council Europe
2. Dutch Action Plan and The Logical Challenges to Attain This – Organised by the Dutch Ministry for Economic Affairs
3. Learnings from The Field and Training of Fiber Optic in Europe – Organised by IS Tools AB, Afor, Prysmian
4. Is Gigabit a Gigabiz for Operators? A Compare and Contrast Session of the German Market with Europe – Organised by Di2, Capabilities, CBE, Comsoft, Duraline, DKT, Karl Bauer, TELE-KABEL-INGENIEURGESELLSCHAFT
5. GOVERNMENTAL DAY WORKSHOP – Organised by atene KOM and the FTTH Council Europe’s Policy & Regulation Committee
6. Fiber Regulation in the Netherlands – A Dialogue on WFA Regulation and Future Challenges for Rolling out Fibre in the Netherlands – Organised by ACM (Netherlands Authority for Consumers and Markets)
7. FTTH Future Proof Networks: Real Life Experience from Operators – Organised by Comsof, GE, Commscope, Proximus, Virgin Media Ireland, Siro and IPNX
8. To Gigabit and Beyond: Building 10G PONs for Today and Tomorrow – Organised by ADTRAN, ARRIS, SCTE, and Community Fibre
9. Test Practices for Next Generation Fiber Access Networks – Organised by FiberDK, Yilut, VeEX Inc. and Viavi Solutions
10. FTTH and the Wholesale Only Model in Europe, What’s Next? – Organized by Open Fiber, SIRO, CityFibre, Deutsche Glasfaser, Reykjavik Fibre
11. Design, Planning and Building an FTTH Network in Rural Areas: Experiences and Learnings From Estonia and the Isle of Wight in the UK – Organised by Keypro, Hexatronic, and Setics (with the kind participation of the Estonian Ministry of Economic Affairs and Communications).