Location: Sydney, Australia
Our client requires a Technical Writer with experience in documenting telecom, wireless, and networking products.
This is a rare opportunity to pursue a permanent role with a leading organisation as their Technical Writer based out of their Development Solutions Centre in Sydney.
The role will be reporting to the Director or Product Development and will be responsible for producing high quality online or print documentation for end users, administrators, and developers.
The role requires someone with familiarity with telecommunications and networking terminology who can produce Technical manuals, Datasheets, Hardware and software User’s Guides.
- Combination of an Arts degree with a focus on writing research papers and an Information Technology or Technical degree.
- Excellent English language skills.
- Excellent English technical writing skills and ability to peer review technical documents for grammar, content and style of writing.
- Demonstrated ability to document business processes and write detailed functional requirements.
- Ability to work under tight timeframes.
- Good organizational skills.
- Problem resolution skills.
- Ability to take detailed meeting notes.
Keywords : Technical Writer; Networking; Telecommunications; Hardware; Routing; Wireless; Documentation; Manuals; User Guides