Date: Apr 25, 2016
Location: Phoenix, AZ, US
The successful candidate will be responsible for regulatory compliance (e.g. NERC CIP, FCC) within Telecommunication Systems (TS).
• Being the TS regulatory expert on all standards impacting telecommunications
• Managing all compliance related activities (e.g. WECC audits)
• Leading the review of standards changes and determining their impact to technical configurations
• Ensure TS is compliant with all applicable regulations
• Identifying reporting requirements
• Developing reports within Tableau
• Delivering compliance Training to the Telecom Systems staff
• Auditing all TS Change Requests and Incidents to address any compliance requirements
• Working with the TS WAM Analyst to ensure work and asset management processes are compliant with applicable regulations
• Serving as the TS Security Administrator
• Serving as the backup TS SharePoint Administrator
• Other tasks as required
Completion of a Bachelor’s Degree that prepares the employee for the assignment.
Promotion to Level 2 requires a minimum of two years experience at Level 1 and demonstrated capability to perform advanced and more difficult work as determined by the supervisor. Promotion to Senior Level requires a minimum of 3 years experience at Level 2, is fully competent in all aspects of functional area of assignment and as such would be recognized as a specialist in area of assignment and may have periodic or occasional lead responsibilities.
• Minimum of two years experience working with designs involving IP devices (e.g. firewalls, routers and switches)
• Minimum of two years experience working with NERC CIP standards
• Experience working with telecommunications technologies (e.g. SONET, DWDM, MPLS)
• Experience with Maximo 7.5, SAP, SharePoint and Microsoft office
• Familiarity with Operational Excellence, Tableau, and ServiceNow