With the Google Access team, you’ll work on cross-product and cross-team initiatives, working closely with cross-functional team members to refine and evolve our projects, as well as deploy new technologies to markets and communities around the globe. You like being on-the-ground, executing complex projects that bring internet access to people.
At Google, we work at lightning speed. The Fiber Business Systems team use Google technologies and 3rd party applications to build sound and sustainable technology solutions that will scale. The technology group is extremely adept at laying down architecture and is proficient at removing impediments and ensuring business continuity. With a focus on Fiber’s bigger picture, this team will develop both strategic and tactical applications and systems using nimble teams and modern methodologies. The foundational systems built here will help shape Fiber operations for years to come.
As a Program Manager, you will work with internal and cross-functional teams and own requirements through entire implementation cycles. You will be a key contributor and help with analysis and requirements, development, user acceptance and release management for positive outcomes and ongoing improvements. As a strategic partner, you will work closely with Fiber business stakeholders and technology partners working at a high velocity with minimal supervision.
– BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
– 7 years of experience in implementing and designing commercial-grade business applications.
– Experience with complete software development and delivery through – Analyze, Design, Build, Test, Implement, Release and Support – phases.
– Experience with domain and systems in one or more business areas such as Industrial, Construction, Corporate Real Estate, Financial, Healthcare, Human Resources.
– MA/MS degree.
– Significant experience with relational databases and SQL. General purpose scripting for data and functional analysis.
– Expertise in Database Configuration, Enterprise Workflow Development and Implementation, Conditional Expression Design, 3rd party Application Development tools.
– Solid understanding of Waterfall and Agile methodologies including practical experience.
– Ability to deal with ambiguity and thrive in a rapidly changing business environment. Ability to learn a new business domain and build subject matter expertise in a short period.
- Partner closely with internal business and engineering groups to define business processes and innovative enterprise-class apps and solutions.
- Build and own clear roadmaps, charters, backlogs for cross-functional and effective collaboration amongst key stakeholders and participants.
- Collaborate with business function leaders to plan and prioritize effectively using advanced techniques.
- Own requirements management of enterprise solutions (including data, system, integration, etc.) for several core enterprise systems.
- Contribute on project implementation cycles – requirements, systems configuration, test documentation/execution, change management, release, and training