Position: Fixed Access (FTTx) Engineers
Location: Saudi Arabia
• 2 years experience in a telecom organization on Optical Transmission Networks
• Conducting on-site PAT activities.
• Performing preventive and corrective maintenance of Vendor equipment.
• Attending to Trouble tickets from the NOC and making sure that they are resolved in time as per SLAs
• Making sure that all the work being done is within the SOW as provided by the higher management any scope creeps have to be escalated immediately.
• Following all guidelines/rules/regulations given by the vendor/service provider (example: site access procedures, issue escalation procedures, etc.)
• Prepare and share proper timely reports for PMR/PAT/SOR/Troubleshooting/Spares and consumables usage with Team Lead/Engineer/Supervisor/PM.
• O&M of Alcatel-Lucent GPON equipment (ISAM 7342 and 7360) and Alcatel-Lucent VDSL2 equipment (ISAM 7356).
• Should have excellent knowledge of Fixed Access Networks (ADSL/VDSL/VDSL2/FTTH/FTTM).
Apply now: email@example.com