Entegro is looking for duct and fibre installation supervisor in Northern Ireland.
Entegro is at the forefront of Telecommunications technology, designing and deploying gigabit networks for future generations. We are proud to be industry leaders, working with communities, industry, and service providers, to empower and connect people, homes, and businesses, in urban and rural areas.
Echoing our values, clients are at the heart of what we do both locally and internationally. They know they can depend on our expertise, experience, innovation, and standard of service. With this, our ambition is to build strong long-term client partnerships, where Entegro are a partner of choice, where we are trusted and understand our clients’ KPIs. Our aim is to consistently deliver on quality, quantities, and programmes every time.
Entegro offers fully managed, out-sourced solutions or combinations of individual component services, as required. All backed by Entegro’s commitment to quality, communication and social responsibility.
We are currently seeking a Duct & Fibre Installation Supervisor to join our expanding team in Northern Ireland and help to take us to the next level. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to grow and develop this role in order to fit the ambitious growth plans of the company.
The successful candidate will have experience in installations and supervising FTTx works. You will oversee the day to day operational duties of the civil crew and ensure that the project is running correctly, and quality is to a high standard and you are responsible for operational supervision of the construction site works and the public interface.
Directly reporting to the Build Manager, you will ensure that daily targets for productivity are met in accordance with health, safety, and quality requirements. You will also be responsible for ensuring the site set up and delivery is appropriate and the direct site relationship with the build crews.
The successful candidate will be highly organised, self-motivated, and flexible, as they will need to supervise several sites simultaneously and meet demanding deadlines.
Responsibilities for each area of focus include:
- Supervising the Fibre Installations / Civils crews in the field.
- Resolving any on site issues throughout the installation stages.
- Creating a good relationship with your team and all other stakeholders involved in delivering the project.
- Take full responsibility for coordination, delegation, supervision & quality control of onsite works.
- Ensure site set up in accordance with Health & Safety requirements.
- Capturing all issues daily and escalate if needs be
- Sponsor and support new ways of working which would improve delivery
- Meet agreed deadlines for delivery of the project programme.
- Ensure any deviations to the site survey are managed effectively and efficiently so as not to delay works.
- Ensure works completed in accordance with Entegro’s & client’s technical guidelines.
- Ensure works completed to meet building stakeholder, Entegro’s, and client requirements.
- Meeting with the clients where required to give them updates on the progress.
- To ensure that any customer related issues are managed effectively.
Key skills and experience:
- At least 3 years’ experience in a Cable installation / Technical role.
- Knowledge and experience of Supervisory work in the utility industry.
- Experience managing Fibre Installations / Civils operational teams.
- Knowledge and experience on FTTx projects.
- BT PIA accredited a distinct advantage
- Good track record in relation to key responsibilities.
- Managing Safely in Construction Qualification is advantageous.
- Chapter 8 Traffic Management Qualification.
- Effective team player
- Proactive and driven approach
- Excellent written communication skills
- Proficient in the use of MS products.
- Full, clean Driving Licence.
What’s on offer for successful candidates?
- Competitive salary + performance-based incentive
- Company vehicle, phone, and tablet.
- Excellent career progression opportunities.
Safety regulations, Supervisory Experience, Managing staff, Cabling, Duct
Company Vehicle, Mobile Phone, Performance Bonus, Tablet, fuel card, PPE