Bofinet is hiring content management interns in Botswana.
Main Purpose of the Job:
A Content Management intern with audiovisual content assessment and management experience is required to work with IPTV Team. The candidate should exhibit familiarity and working knowledge with asset/video management systems, QA and metadata will be essential. Their role, as part of the client’s Content Management Team, is to successfully work with content partners and internal teams to ensure content is customer facing in the best quality, on time, all the time
Reporting to the Content Sourcing Lead, the Content Management Intern will be part of the team that oversees the day-to-day business requirements working closely with our internal teams and content partners to deliver the best customer experience possible.
1. VoD and TVoD Metadata assessment and amendment.
2. VoD and TVoD Image assessment and escalations.
3. Ensuring that all VoD, TVoD, and AVoD content rights are implemented accordingly.
4. Reviewing and ensuring compliance with local, regional, and international content rating guidelines.
5. VoD, TVoD, and AVoD content partners onboarding.
6. VoD, TVoD, and AVoD Content folder asset upkeep.
7. Execution of VoD, TVoD, and AVoD content related go to Market activities, Content strategy, and sales plans.
8. Assessment of content performance and other key indicators reports informing the content sourcing exercise.
9. Any other duties as assigned.
• Problem Analysis and Judgement
• Attention to detail
• Managing Complexity
• Communication Skills
• Building Relationships
• Proficiency with MS Office Software
Academic Qualifications and Experience
The candidates should have attained the following:
• A Bachelor’s Media Degree Majoring in Film and Television Production or a related field
Only interested candidates who meet the above requirements should apply by providing an application letter, Curriculum Vitae (CV) giving full details of their academic/professional qualifications, experience, certified true copies of academic certificates, and at least two (2) referees to:
The HR Manager
Private Bag 00236
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact us on 3995500
CLOSING DATE: 21st February 2020
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE RESPONDED TO