AOTMP is seeking experienced and innovative candidates to join the Efficiency First® Operations team at Indianapolis headquarters. The Sr. Telecom Analyst / Consultant will work as an integral part of the team responsible for validating telecom services in order to establish efficiency and financial performance measurements.
- Under minimal direction, facilitate technical, financial and business analysis, and validation of billing, invoicing and telecom inventories accuracy for the purpose of establishing a baseline to measure ongoing efficiency and cost performance from
- Develop contract catalog and service validations to establish a baseline in accordance with Efficiency First® Framework standards
- Validate and perform data quality checks on information contained in TEM or WMM solutions
- Perform and produce root cause analysis reports that indicate process improvement opportunities
- Establish and measure key Efficiency First® Framework validation points within the service and contract inventories
- Work with internal personnel, customers and vendors to gather information needed for projects.
- Assist sales staff as the Efficiency First® subject matter expert (SME)
Qualified applicants should send resume and cover letter via email at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
Knowledge / Skills:
- 5+ years of experience in IT/Telecom with experience in expense management, project management, vendor management
- 5+ years telecom contract, billing and invoicing experience with the ability to validate CSR’s, USOC codes, etc.
- Proficient with Service Guides, tariffs and vendor (carrier) portals
- Ability to quickly learn key data validation points and perform a gap analysis up against the Efficiency First® Framework.
- Experience working with very large, Fortune 500 global companies preferred
- Advanced MS Office Suite and advanced MS Excel experience that includes filtering, vlookup; grouping and pivot tables
- Professional presence and demeanor in both communications and presentation skills
- Self-motivated, innovative person with analytical, problem solving, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with limited direction and ability to understand and complete delegated tasks with superior customer focused quality
- Able to interact and communicate with all levels of staff and project management in both the business and the technical areas