Job Title: Release Manager
Organisation: Huawei Technologies
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Service Delivery Manager
Job Summary: The Release Manager will support Huawei by ensuring the continuity of best practice in change management process, executed by IT service delivery staff, required by CUSTOMER.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support in executing all acceptance tests within CUSTOMER and conduct preliminary life-cycle validation and verification.
- Record all testing milestones achieved on assigned IT projects.
- Support in documenting all risks associated with agreed test strategies/plans and communicate to the Manager, Quality Management as required.
- Develop first drafts of release schedules for all new IT systems within CUSTOMER.
- Actively monitor release dates and ensure adherence to defined schedules.
- Establish and manage relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Work closely with the relevant unit/ team/function in carrying out all relevant activities.
- Attend team/divisional/departmental meetings as required.
- Offer support, guidance and manage the performance of subordinates (where applicable).
- Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the Service Delivery Manager.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the aforementioned Huawei Vendor Manager career opportunity should hold a first degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline
- A minimum of three years of related work experience
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their applications, CVs and related academic transcripts to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Deadline: 19th June, 2015