Zayo Group is a global provider of bandwidth infrastructure services, including dark Fibre, wavelengths, SONET, Ethernet, IP services, and carrier-neutral colocation and interconnection. Our network footprint extends 81,500 route miles, with connectivity on dense metro and intercity Fibre assets. Zayo was founded in 2007 and is headquartered in Boulder, Colorado, with European headquarters in London and Paris.
We are looking for candidates interested in fibre optic network design.
Assist in the delivery of all optical networks (bespoke or otherwise), from survey stage, right through to acceptance.
- Ability to convert contracts in network diagrams.
- Design and review fibre optic network designs as per each individual customer requirements.
- Set up, issue, review and maintain Splice Engineering Packages
- Set up, issue review and maintain Patch cord assignment
- Set up, issue review and maintain Engineering Cabling Packages
- Receive and review network As-built information
- Populate and maintain Smallworld encompassing all physical network assets
- Populate and maintain Smallworld encompassing all logical network assets
- Assist with the implementation of network monitoring fibres, including the analysis of alarms.
- Assist Sales Engineers to generate routes drawings along with costs, for prospective customer opportunities and network capabilities.
- Interact with Project Managers on customer network quality issues that require resolution prior to acceptance.
- Standardise and maintain Network information within salesforce for customer networks, maintaining accuracy and validation.
- Standardise and maintain Building and location data within Salesforce, maintaining accuracy and validation.
- Personal development – update relevant knowledge and skills in line with trends and developments in the field.
- Support the management and development of Zayo by taking part in business planning and work in liaison with other teams.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures.
- Undertaken any other ad hoc duties as deemed appropriate by your line manager/department director.