Job Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
• Splicing fiber optic cable from TB side to customer premises.
• Well specialize in using Fusion Machine made by Furukawa S178 Core Alignment Machine and S153A Clad Alignment Machine. Also knowledgeable FSM-18 by Fujikura Fusion Machine.
• Working with flexibility in Installation Group, Splicer Group and PAT Group.
• Troubleshooting in Fiber Optic Cable in the customer side.
• Well knowledgeable in using OTDR especially OTDR AFL-280 and other Fiber Optic Tools and Equipment.
• Conducting training for other technician in handling fiber optic tools and proper used, also trained technician possible scenario of trouble shooting in fiber optic lines from FDT to TB side.
• In-Deep understanding in FTTH technology.
• Assisting the Technician if any trouble that they cannot solve.
• Integrating the PABX system to the new connection of ONT side.
• Working before in installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of an ADSL special circuit.
• Knowledgeable on WIMAX installations and maintenance.
• Handling the Warehouse stock for any tools and consumables that technician every day needs and request for any material needed to the head office.
• Coordinate to the head office for any tools and consumables need to request and other needs of the technician on the field.
Candidates should have transferable Iqama.
Minimum 2 yrs of experience in similar role.
You must login to apply. Apply Now