- Leading Telecommunication Organisation
- Excellent Career Prospects
- Great Working Environment
Assistant Project Manager – Fibre Optics
Seeking an experienced and passionate Assistant Project Manager, reporting to the General Manager in Fibre Operations. You will have experience working with Fibre Optics Networks in Managing, Designing or Planning. You will work alongside the Project Team, and be able to support a Project Manager.
You will have Experience
-Coordinating Facilities Access Agreement and determine project cable requirements
-Engaging Contractors for various projects based on quality and cost,
-Ensuring Project Time-frames are realistic and met by contractors
-Liaising with customers for all fibre installations
-Liaising with building management/owners for access and installation purposes
-Ensuring projects are quality controlled to specifications
-Liaising with accounts for Purchase Orders and Invoice reconciliation
-Weekly reporting to the Operations Manager – Fibre infrastructure
-Updating clients weekly on project installation progress
- Experience within Civil Works/ Construction
- Experienced in working with Fibre Optics
- Experience of Pit & Pipe infrastructure within the carrier environment.
- Experience/Knowledge in Hauling, Conduit, Duct
- Planning and deployment of Optical Fibre Network for core and access Network of central region for expansion of Telecom Network & infrastructure.
To be considered for this role please submit your CV to Jessica Reesby at Aurec by clicking the Apply Now button.
Alternatively, Please contact Jessica Reesby at Aurec on 03 8625 0408
*Only successful applicants will be contacted*