FOSPIA developed XPC-373, a high-temperature resilient low-index UV curable polymer product in collaboration with Fiber Optics Research Center, Russian Academy of Science (RAS).
In the coming CLEO2016 (San Jose, June 5-10, 2016), the research paper will be presented. Please find the poster and TDS of our XPC-373
You will see the full research paper on the CLEO site soon after the conference is over.
RAS has executed series of experiments to test the long-term stability of our product XPC-373 used in a fiber cladding light stripper (CLS). Long-term reliability of CLS was tested for 170 hours of continuous operation. The optical load on the fiber surface exceeded of 630 W/mm2 , which is to the best of our knowledge, is the highest ever reported value.
Please note that this excellent heat resisting properties of XPC-373 can be readily applicable to all of the high-power high-temperature fiber optic components in fiber lasers, such as double cladding gain fiber, pump power, cladding light stripper as well as recoating of fusion spliced joints.
FOSPIA has internationally confirmed its capability to design, manufacture, and deliver the highly functional UV curable low index polymer with close collaboration with the world leading research institute as RAS.
FOSPIA is more than willing to be your strategic partner in developing cutting edge fiber optic products.
For more details, don’t hesitate to contact James Park (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Latest posts by Fiber (see all)
- Shin-Etsu Announces Expansion of Preform Production - October 6, 2017
- Acacia Communications Introduces 1.2 Tbps Coherent Module - September 21, 2017
- Sydney Trains Selects Ciena’s 6500 Packet Optical Platform - September 11, 2017
- Rollable Ribbons will Change Fiber Optic Cable Design Concepts - September 9, 2017
- Italian Open Fiber Plans investment of 6.5 Billion Euros in FTTH - June 22, 2017