ZTE Corporation (ZTE) has launched a compact model of Optical Line Terminal Equipment (OLT) based on its TITAN Platform. The size of the compact OLT is 2U, which can easily fit into conventional racks and frames. The model Number is ZXA10 C620.
ZTE is a major international provider of telecommunications, enterprise and consumer technology solutions for Mobile Internet. The 2U compact Optical Line Terminal (OLT) based on the TITAN platform features powerful uplink aggregation capability to ensure non-blocking and high-bandwidth transmission of services. This feature alleviates the load on the upper-layer network and effectively saving uplink optical fibers.
The ZXA10 C620 provides a series of access modes, including GPON, XG(S)-PON, Combo PON, and P2P, to meet access requirements in the gigabit era.
With a highly compact 2U design, the ZXA10 C620 dramatically saves space compared to large OLTs traditionally used in networks. It can be used in a wide range of scenarios, including equipment rooms with limited space, OLT deployment closer to end-users, remote networking, coverage in low-density areas, smart industrial parks, commercial buildings, and mobile transport, meeting operators’ requirements for flexible installation and rapid deployment.
Based on its deep understanding of the ICT industry, ZTE, as a leader in FTTx, has released its TITAN, the industry’s first flagship full-scenario optical access platform oriented to 100G PON and network re-architecture. TITAN boasts the most advanced architecture, the largest capacity, and the strongest access capability, fully meeting the application needs in the next decade.
– Largest capacity: TITAN has a switching capacity of 28.8T, four times that of other vendors’ highest level in the industry.
– Highest integration: TITAN is the industry’s first to support 16-port 10G PON and Combo PON access, and is the first to be tested and applied. It is also the industry’s first to support 16-port 25G PON and 4-port 100G PON high-density accesses.
– Strongest access capability: TITAN provides up to 36 service slots. Under the same bandwidth condition, it provides four times as much as user access capacity (or the number of access users). TITAN is used to significantly reduce the number of device types and NEs, and hence it can simplify networking and lower TCO.
Based on the high-end router architecture of the TITAN platform, based on the high-end router architecture, the ZXA10 C620 supports a series of functions, such as;
– Fully distributed switching
– Separated control and forwarding
– Software-Defined Networking (SDN)
– Network Functions Virtualization (NFV)
The ZXA10 C620 addresses different scenarios, including ultra-high access, wholesale/multi-tenant, ultra-low latency and virtual operation.
ZTE has constantly maintained its leading position in the field of optical access products. According to a Q1 2019 report from IHS Markit, ZTE ranked second in terms of global FTTx market share.
ZTE is a provider of advanced telecommunications systems, mobile devices, and enterprise technology solutions to consumers, carriers, companies and public sector customers. As part of ZTE’s strategy, the company is committed to providing customers with integrated end-to-end innovations to deliver excellence and value as the telecommunications and information technology sectors converge.
To date, ZTE has obtained 25 commercial 5G contracts in major markets such as Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa (MEA). ZTE commits 10 percent of its annual revenue to research and development and has leadership roles in international standard-setting organizations.